Addiction Recovery Care Center – Call (702) 978-6902 to Get Help Now!
Addiction Recovery Care Center helps addicts put a stop to the vicious cycle of substance abuse, and gives them a chance to change their life for the better. Substance dependency causes emotional, physical, financial, and professional distress. Addiction Treatment Centers Nevada provides assistance to anyone who is ready to attain their sobriety goals. Our highly successful treatment program includes:
- medically-supervised detox services, when needed
- custom-designed rehab intervention addiction treatment programs
- group and individual counseling
- healthy diversions and physical activities
- great living accommodations
- twenty-four hour supervision and care
Call 702 978-6902 to begin recovery today!
Certified Rehabilitation Programs
Even with all the traditional and non-traditional methods out there for treating drug abuse, there are some principles of substance dependency rehabilitation that almost all scientists, psychiatrists, and mental health care experts agree on. One central principle is that rehabilitation plans must be entirely different for every person. Even for people who have are addicted to the exact same drug, treatment plans need to be shaped around the specifics of a client’s circumstances. This means taking into account any legal, medical, psychological, vocational, or social problems. Fulfilling the therapy needs of each person requires detailed examination and observation of their physical and psychological circumstances, and regularly adjusting and modifying their treatment plans to guarantee the most advantageous results. The sorts of treatments used during rehab vary, but the most plans include a combination of:
- group and/or individual therapy
- medical services
- family counseling
- parenting instruction
- vocational instruction
- behavioral therapies
What Kinds of Rehabilitation Are Available?
Each person’s individual requirements will determine the intensity of rehab that is required. When an addict who has been in recovery for many years relapses, their level of rehab will be very different from a person who has been continuously using for a long time.
- Inpatient treatment takes place in a hospital or medical clinic, and includes both detoxification and rehab services. As inpatient treatment becomes less common, these facilities focus primarily on providing medically supervised detoxification. Clients who utilize the detoxification services of Alcohol Treatment Center Henderson, NV are encouraged to proceed on to rehabilitation when detox is complete.
- There are many locations where individuals can obtain outpatient treatment: medical clinics, counselor’s offices, community medical clinics, or in residential programs with outpatient services, to name a few. A client of an outpatient care facility usually lives at home and travels every day to receive treatment at the treatment centers rehab
- Residential treatment blends the best aspects of inpatient and outpatient treatment, and is the kind of program Addiction Treatment Center Henderson Patients reside in plush, homey accommodations, and are conveyed to the treatment facility and daily support meetings. In this approach, when addicts finally leave rehab they’ve relearned the right way to function in society, and are more prepared to withstand the pressures and temptations of everyday life.
Let Addiction Recovery Care Center Help
Drug and/or alcohol abuse is deceptive, and makes people think they just have no choice, but with the help of experts and the support of friends and family, recovery is possible. Addiction Recovery Care Center copes with all types of substance addiction problems, and can help patients that are troubled by additional psychological or emotional problems. For assistance finding a rehabilitation facility, for any questions about addiction in general, or for information, Drug Program Rehabilitation’s recovery experts are available 24/7 at 702-978-6902. Call now!