Call (725) 215-0262 Immediately!
Alcohol and drug center rehab Call (725) 215-0262 to Get Help Today! For many, the pain and hopelessness of substance addiction makes them feel trapped and alone, afraid they won’t be able to endure any more suffering. No matter how impossible it may seem, substance addiction can be beaten, and Drug Abuse Rehabilitation Henderson, NV has the team and experience that drug users can rely on to break the cycle of abuse. It’s been scientifically accepted that alcohol and drug addiction is a disease, and must be treated with the exact same methodical care as illnesses like cancer. The trained experts at all our facilities specialize in treatments for drug and alcohol addiction, to ensure that our clients get the best care available. End addiction and call Addiction Recovery Care Center today!
What’s Substance Abuse?
Drug abuse can start as a one-time experiment, but too many people find that they quickly lose self-control and want more drugs, more regularly, just to feel good. As substance abuse increases, the tougher it is to go without the drug because the unpleasant withdrawal symptoms make it difficult to function normally. Drug Abuse Rehabilitation Nevada provides treatment for both the physical and psychological dependence that forms in response to legal and illegal drug and alcohol abuse, jointly comprise the condition known as substance addiction.
- Physical dependency occurs when repeated drug use has disrupted the function of the nervous system, so that drug abuse is the only way to stimulate pleasure-giving signals in the brain.
- Psychological dependency can take longer to establish, and is indicated if the addict experiences stress and nervousness at the thought of not being able to get the drugs that make them feel happy and normal.
Both physical and psychological dependence are a part of drug dependency, and they must be treated in conjunction as part of a complete treatment plan. Addicts need skilled and passionate experts, like the staff of Addiction Recovery Care Center, to help bring an end to their suffering. Our treatment recovery programs rehab are so effective because they include:
- group and individual counseling
- structured physical activities
- access to the 12-step community
- aftercare support
- beautiful, luxurious affordable accommodations
Each and every client’s personal necessities are taken into consideration when health care professionals design the custom-made treatment programs. Unlike other treatment facilities, we rely on a wide variety of fact-based, constructive, affordable treatment methods that satisfy the diverse requirements of all our clients.
Rehab, or rehabilitation, is the complex process by which an addict:
- withdraws from their substance of abuse
- participates in several kinds of therapy and behavioral modifications that help them understand their dependency issues
- examines their reasons for using
- learns to prevent relapses and temptation
At Drug Abuse Rehabilitation Henderson, is a group of recovery professionals is responsible for all the various aspects of recovery, such as:
- medical care
- life skills training
- drug and alcohol testing
- relapse prevention coaching
- orientation into self-help and support groups
- treatment of psychological problems and emotional issues
- family education and counseling
- follow-up care
How Addiction Recovery Care Center Treats Substance Addiction
Our residential rehab facility combines all the absolute best parts of inpatient care (24/7 supervision and a medical staff) and outpatient treatment (introduction to “real world” situations’ and offsite support group meetings). While living in beautiful, comfortable residential homes, clients engage in:
- group and one-on-one therapy
- behavioral modeling therapy
- daily self-help group meetings
- recreational activities
- daily trips to the gym
- various social activities
For more details about treatment facilities, the consequences of drug abuse, or substance abuse in general, please call Alcohol Services Addiction‘s recovery experts at (725) 215-0262!